These are the bedrock political principles of America. They are the keys to protecting our freedom and to preventing the rise of an oppressive central government.
And yet today we are confronted by a Federal Government that is:
- Spending and printing money recklessly
- Burdening our children and grandchildren with a massive national debt
- Inserting itself deeper and deeper into our private lives
- Trampling the rights and freedoms of individuals and states
- Imposing “mandates” and “executive orders”
- Elevating victimhood above hard work and personal responsibility
- Instigating class, gender, and racial tension
- Picking winners and losers in the marketplace (and profiting from it)
- Colluding with Big Tech, Big Media, Big Education, and Big Pharma to control us
- Terrorizing us with “crisis” upon “crisis”
- Drawing us into foreign wars that drain our blood and treasure
How did this happen? What do we do now? The answers to these questions do not lie with either major political party, because they are both complicit. The issue is Washington, D.C. itself, with its entrenched Elites and its tentacles that extend into all aspects of our society.
Get informed, get active, and reclaim your freedom and your country. It’s time to rally behind the Ninth and Tenth Amendments.
We need to stand up for our rights to save our country.
“Our State, Our Rights” is a grassroots movement focusing on providing information and tools to concerned Americans to help them take back control of their lives and personal decisions. This movement supports what our Founding Fathers believed – that the individual states have the right and the ability to restrict and reform the federal government. Indeed, this power is one of the basic foundations of the Constitution!
News & Updates
A strong indicator that there is a rising tide of Fascism in America is that the major political parties frequently accuse each other of being Fascist. In many ways, they are correct. No matter who is in charge, Washington D.C. is a runaway train without breaks...
Here’s my fact-corrected version of the President’s State of the Union speech. It is more appropriate (on many levels) to call it a State of Confusion speech.
The time is long overdue for America to abolish the IRS, one of our most toxic public institutions.Why is the Internal Revenue Service toxic? It causes a staggering misallocation of national resources, it discourages investment in favor of consumption, it uses its...